Skilled Nursing Care
At Girling Health Care of New York, our services go beyond companion care and personal care. We have experienced and skilled nurses to provide nursing care to meet our clients specialized needs in the comfort of their home.
Our Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) can deliver a broad range of professional care to clients who require around-the-clock or part time nursing care at home.
Our professional staff also works directly with your physician and other healthcare professionals to develop a plan of care specific to our client’s needs as well as provide continuity of care to ensure the best possible results.
Girling Health Care provides skilled nursing care for:
- Seniors or elderly, who need medical assistance in their home due to illness or age
- People who are disabled, chronically ill or terminally ill who wish to remain at home
- Clients who require post-operative nursing care after being discharged from the hospital
- Private duty hospital care
- Providing respite care for family members caring for a loved one
Girling Health Care has professional nursing staff trained to provide the following services:
- Administering of any medications including pre-organizing medications so they can be taken according to the medication cycle
- Providing flu vaccinations and immunization services
- 24/7 post-operative nursing care whether you are at home, in the hospital or in a nursing facility
- Fertility injections
- Parkinson’s Disease Care
- Alzheimer’s Disease Care
- Diabetes Management Care
- Asthma Care
- Pain & Medication Management
- Monitoring of health status
- Teaching of self or family care techniques
- And more…
If you or a loved one are in need of skilled nursing services, please reach out to a Girling Health Care representative. Just call, fill out the form, chat or click on this link for our patient referral form.