Remote Patient Monitoring
Remote patient monitoring is a type of ambulatory health care available to Girling Health Care of New York Patients with both acute and/or chronic conditions. Remote patient monitoring allows Girling patients to perform routine measurements using a mobile medical device who’s data from devices such as a Bluetooth compatible blood pressure machine, scale, pulse oximeter, thermometer or glucometer is then sent to their health care team for monitoring in real time!
The benefits of remote patient monitoring are as follows:
- Provides Girling patient with a remote monitoring device that enables patient monitoring in real time 24/7.
- Offers innovative technology that acts as a virtual extension of a patient’s health team.
- Creates system generated alerts to help ensure patients adhere to their specific care plan.
- Increases patient engagement and communication.
- Support the achievement of care goals set out by the care team.
If you or a loved one are in need of remote patient monitoring, please reach out to a Girling Health Care representative. Just call, fill out the form, chat or click on this link for our patient referral form.