The primary goal of physical therapy is to help you improve your strength, balance, flexibility and coordination. Girling Health Care physical therapists will make an in-home visit to help with daily activities as well as help with reaching physical goals.
The physical therapy services we offer is based upon our primary goal of helping clients regain strength, have more flexibility, gaining back balance and coordination as well as live more independently.
Physical Therapy Services Include:
- Learn to use a walker or cane in a safe and effective way
- Improve balance and posture
- Getting in and out of bed or a chair
- Walking up and down stairs
- Raise awareness about fall prevention
- Learn about exercise programs
If you or a loved one are in need of physical therapy services, please reach out to a Girling Health Care representative. Just call, fill out the form, chat or click on this link for our patient referral form.