Orthopedic Home Care Program
Girling Home Health Care’s orthopedic home care program is designed to meet the unique needs of patients in the post-op period of recovery from joint replacement surgery. Our orthopedic home care program consists of visiting nurse services and physical therapy home health aides.
Nursing Orthopedic Services:
- Care Plan Development for Orthopedic Patient
- Suture Removal
- DVT Therapy Management – Including in home PT/INR readings
- Continuity of Care assured by assigned RN – PT – HHA
- Pre-discharge RN Assessments
- Physical Therapy Orthopedic Services
- Physical Therapy on first day of service
- Home Safety Evaluation
- Physician Protocol on file
- Physical Therapy Sessions
- IT – Intensive Therapy available
If you or a loved one are in need of our orthopedic home care program, please reach out to a Girling Health Care representative. Just call, fill out the form, chat or click on this link for our patient referral form.