At Girling Health Care of New York, we want you to know, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 virus situation as we continue to provide safe and compassionate in-home care to our clients.
For those that receive in-home care, or have a loved one that needs a caregiver, we understand you may have concerns.
For that reason, we want to share with you what safety guidelines and protocols we are following.
- We continue to follow updates and procedures from the CDC, State Department of Health, as well as local and county authorities.
- We have trained our caregivers in infectious disease control.
- All our caregivers wear masks.
- Our caregivers follow hygiene procedures as directed by the CDC, including frequent hand-washing with soap and water, use of sanitizing gels, and disinfectant wipes, proper coughing and sneezing techniques, disposal of any items that may have virus or bacteria, and much more.
- If our caregivers, staff members or any of our clients show signs of COVID-19, we immediately report, isolate and quarantine, as necessary, abiding by national and local guidelines.
We understand that this is a difficult time, but want you to know Girling Health Care of New York is doing everything in our power to keep or clients, caregivers and staff safe.
As new information becomes available, we will continue to provide updates.