Chronic Care Management
Chronic care management form Girling is a comprehensive virtual care team for Girling Health Care of New York patients with 2 or more chronic conditions. Chronic care management allows the Girling patients care team to manage care through telehealth services. It provides patients with a platform to discuss symptoms, barriers to compliance, access to health care and medication reconciliation with the goal of decreasing hospitalization.
The benefits of Chronic care management are:
- Works towards patients health and quality of life goals.
- Girling patients receive personal attention & assistance as well as a comprehensive care plan.
- The Girling chronic care management team will keep track of a patient’s health care needs so loved ones can spend more quality time together.
- Encourages regular touch-base between doctor’s visits to keep patients on track and focused on their health.
- Offers 24/7 access to care.
- Promotes medication compliance.
Conditions for eligibility for chronic care management include two or more of the following diseases but are not limited to:
- Atrial fibrillation
- Congestive heart failure
- Coronary artery disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
If you or a loved one are in need of chronic care, please reach out to a Girling Health Care representative. Just call, fill out the form, chat or click on this link for our patient referral form.